Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Updates

Ok so I've neglected to post for the past couple of days--- because of some slip ups. :/ This is harder than I thought.
To bring you up to speed---

Sunday Sept 27- I went to church and ate breakfast there. And you know how food is at the black church. super unhealthful. So I ate this greasy chicken, scrambled eggs. I drank coffee, only to help mask the horrible taste.

Monday Sept 28- I got hungry in between classes and had a black forest muffin from the cafe. Totally unsatisfying and not filling, but thats what you do when you let yourself get starving.

Tuesday Sept 29- BJ's, a Steakhouse Brewery, was offering free meals. And who am I to turn down FREE? So I went, at the behest of my mother. Of course I ate a pizza. I could've ate a ceasar salad, but thats gross, and did I mention this was free. And I had to try their famous soda. And then I had to try their world famous desert, a warm cookie topped with ice cream. Wow. FML.

But here we are in a new day , in a new way. I can truly say my sugar cravings are lessening dramatically, and I will continue to work on that. I feel that adding more green to my diet will help mitigate the hunger and cravings further, so I will try to pick up some salad from trader joes.
Also, I want to start making pasta, as it will probably help me feel a lot less hungry.

So send me your feedback, love and support.

Thanks
Happy Trails.

Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment