Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meals For Today


This is my tentative meal plan for the day

Breakfast

We begin our day with smoothies. Supposedly its easier on the digestive system. I also eat a piece of multigrain toast with my drink.

Smoothie

1/2 cup soy milk, 1/2 cup water
ice
1/2 bannana - or maybe more I need to use them up before they spoil
handful of strawberries
* i forgot to by some stevia or other healthy sweetner so I guess I'll just have to drink quickly

Mid Day Snack

Apple
1/2 Peanut Butter Sandwich

Lunch

Beans (lentils or black beans) and salad with lettuce, onion, tomato and avocado

Dinner
TBD

I'll also drink lots of water through out to keep my systems flowing and hunger down. :)

If you have any good, fairly uncomplicated food suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.

Happy Trails,

Sharla


No comments:

Post a Comment