Saturday, September 26, 2009

Headed Into Day 6

Ok so yesterday was a good day. I stuck with the detox... smoothie in the morning, peanut butter snack, lentil soup lunch... but then the evening came. I decided to stay at school and talk to Brittany instead of going home. Very good but I didn't have any snacks.

So it started with Cheez Its. I decided to have a handful, but you know how that goes. They were low fat, and technically not too bad, but the artificial preservatives in them were unhealthful. Then I gravitated to her tootsie rolls. Funny, they weren't even that tasty. But the butter melts out of habit, the toast isn't even warm.

I was locked in her room waiting for her to return, so I didn't eat or go shopping. Then we decided to go to a party-- without eating. By the time I was back from the party I was starving! Too starving to focus, and so I got a friend to purchase a healthful night snack for me of a turkey sandwhich, peach rings and a pepsi. It wasn't as good, and I felt the effects (sluggishness) this morning. but these late night decisions are killer.

Its important to stay focused, and to stay prepared. Also its important to make your concerns known. I found out later that Brittany had apples, which I'll have for breakfast. :)

well, back on the bandwagon I go!

Here's to health!

Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment